Medical Science is getting enhanced with new innovations every day and moving ahead very fast. Many fresh treatment methods are being introduced day by day. Rehabilitation Health Service is such a vital treatment method that has been introduced worldwide as one of the essential health service in the recent times. The necessity of Rehabilitation Health Service has also been deemed essential in Bangladesh to serve a significant number of disabled people around the country. With an aim to respond to this necessity, Bela Specialized Therapy and Rehabilitation Center (BSTRC) was founded in 2008, as an association of Bela Health & Education Foundation(BHEF) Arranging world class service at the door step of the patients is the key mission of this organization.
Since the beginning, we are committed to maintain quality health care to ensure client satisfaction in all aspects. By the short period of time, BSTRC become a popular service provider as a result of sincere care of experienced Physicians, devoted nursing staffs associated by modern technology and amiable environment. We are determined to maintain same commitment and quality of excellence and thus intend to emerge as one of the largest Rehabilitation Health Service providers in the country.
We envision for a self-dependent and dignified life for every persons with disability all around the country.
- Popularization of Rehabilitation health service through creating mass awareness on Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy and Speech & Language therapy.
- Providing treatment to the people with physical and mental impairment
- Special care to the autistic and children with special needs by experienced Therapist
- Continued research and action research to prevent disabilities at the household level.
Values we follow
- Respectful behavior to everyone
- Accountability to the patients
- Transparency in service and financial maters
- Innovation and up-gradation.
Some of the features of our service
- Expert and experienced Consultant
- Use of ultra-modern and digital therapy machines
- Review monitoring of the patients, even after leaving the center
- Emphasizing of perfect diagnosis in determining treatment methodology
- Available female Doctors for respected female patients
- Residential facility (cabin and general beds) for the patients who need intensive care
- Special care for the children
- 24/7 service.
- Advisory Community
- Governing Body
- Executive Body
- Director’s Profile
- HR & Admin Dept.
- Annual Report
- Financial Statement
- Social Development
- Social Enterprise
- Upcoming Activities
- Social Welfare
- Outdoor Services
- Care Giver Services
- News & Events
- Rongdhanu for Special Child
- Social Welfare Fund
- Awareness Program
- Free Health Campaign
- Free Assistive Device Distribution
- Poor Student Scholarship
- English Language Club
- BELA Agro & Fisharies
- BM College
- Follow up
- Chairman’s Profile
- Managing Director’s Profile
- Director’s Profile
- Consultant’s Profile